Pepare for your project:
- Step #1 - Site visit- We will come out for NO CHARGE and do an in home site visit. We will listen to you, take dimensions and pictures and get a feel for how the project should take shape.
- Step #2 - Initial Design/product Identification- During this phase, you don't do a thing, it all us. We will take the site meeting information and bui8ld you a complete plan and estimate.
- Step #3 - Showroom meeting (if required)- During this step we invite you to come to see us. we will review the plan, products and project scope with you and then provide you with a comprehensive job estimate. This is where we will take the time to fully educate you to all aspects of the scope of the job. If you like what you see and decide to move ahead with your project, then we're off to Step #4!
- Step #4 - Pre-Construction meeting/Permitting: Our Project Manager and usually other trades (Plumber & Electrician) will make a visit to your home. They will review the entire project with you and answer any questions you may have. Our inside team will have built you your own personal web page where you can log in 24/7 and see your project schedule, trades list, and product sections. They will also take a more detailed look at the project and make any refinements necessary to ensure there fewest possible issues during construction. Next, we prepare and submit applications to the local building departments for your permits. This process can take days and sometime weeks. Either way, We take care of it all.
- Step #5 - Work- your Project manager will be with you every step of the way and your point of contact. He will be your main point of contact to answer questions, problem solve, and update your schedule.
- Step #6 - Move in and Enjoy! We always have you personal web page active so you can send us messages if you have any issues or problems. We extend our warranty to five years on products and workmanship. this is longer than our competitors 1 year standard warranty. You can rest easy knowing that we stand behind our work.