- No minimum load, Input 120VAC, Output 24VAC 0-60W output
- Electronic circuit design for increased efficiency & reliability
- Short circuit & overload protection, automatic shut down/reset
- Emits no audible noise, sound rated A
- Maximum operating temperatures -20°C to +90°C
- electrically isolated, flame resistant, UL 2108 approved plastic enclosure
- ETL listed, damp location
- Supplied with 120'' of wire
||L: 3 1/2'' W: 1 1/2'' H: 1 1/4''
||Safety Listed for Damp Locations
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.