Mirrorless Design & Portability
Panasonic LUMIX was 1st in mirrorless and leads the way in mirrorless lens innovation. The Micro Four Thirds format offers a significant reduction in size and weight vs traditional DSLR camera lenses.
LEICA Lens Optics
LEICA VARIO-ELMAR optical performance ranging from 100-400mm with F/4.0-6.3 aperture. (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
Splash and Dustproof
The H-RS100400 is ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body.
Integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility assure maximum hand held stability. Additional control from lens-mounted control switches: Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
Built in Lens Hood and Tripod Mount
Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood.
- Mirrorless micro four thirds lens up to two-thirds smaller and nearly one-fifth the weight of comparable DSLR 35mm long zoom lenses.
- 100-400mm F/4.0-6.3 LEICA VARIO-ELMAR high-performance lens, ideal for nature photography (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body when combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G camera models.
- Impressive image stability with integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility.
- Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood, lens-mounted control switches for Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
||20 elements in 13 groups (1 aspherical ED lens, 1 UED lens, 2 ED lenses)
|Nano Surface Coating
||Micro Four Thirds mount
|Optical Image Stabilizer
||Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
||f=100-400mm (35mm camera equivalent 200-800mm)
||9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
||F4.0(Wide) - F6.3(Tele)
|Closest Focusing Distance
||Approx. 0.25x / 0.5x (35mm camera equivalent)
|Diagonal Angle of View
||12°(Wide) to 3.1°(TELE)
||72mm / 2.8in
||83mm / 3.3in
||Approx. 171.5mm / 6.75in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
||Approx. 985g / 34.74oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap, lens hood and external tripod mount)
||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag, External tripod mount, Lens hood
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.